Monday 13 May 2013

Meet the lovely artists I have worked with.


Meet the lovely artists I have worked with.

recording studio reading berkshire recording studio in reading berkshire
 
 
 
"Just wanted to say a big thanks for the Punching In A Dream remix. It's so great. Can't stop listening to it. What you've have done is incredible. We really appreciate all the time and work."

Thom (The Naked and the Famous)
 


50 Cent - Do You Think About Me? (official remix)

 
 

 
Linkin Park - The Catalyst (official remix)

 

 
The Adelines - Alleyways (production)

 

 
"Have been working with Bobby Bloomfield since 2012 as a producer for a number of our artists. He brings experience and ideas to the process and a great ear to the mix. He always manages to get a kicking drum sound great clarity to all the instrumentation, add to that a enthusiasm for coming up with creative ways to add new sounds and textures and you have everything you need in a producer.

I have no hesitation in recommending Bobby to labels and bands."

Mark Wrangham (Collision Music)


 
Does It Offend You, Yeah? - various (drums/production/bass/guitar/backing vox)


 
Kamikaze Test Pilots - Kamikaze Test Pilots (production)
 
 
 


Bobby produced one of our singles and remixed AND did a video for our latest single Liar Liar. All three were honestly beyond excellent, showing Bobby's profusion of talent and imagination. He is brilliant to bounce ideas off, really engages with a project without ever being pushy and his production and composition skills are second-to-none.

I could not recommend him more highly."

Nigel Firth (Vienna Ditto)
 

 
Vienna Ditto - I Know His Blood (production)

 

 
"Rob took my music to a whole new level. My jaw literally dropped when I heard what he did with my tracks. Amazing."

Ezequiel Jaroslavsky  (independent artist, Argentina) 


 
The Naked And Famous - Punching in a Dream (remix)


 

 
"We worked with Rob on our debut EP and got it all down live in Silver Street studios. Rob did a really great job - And the EP sounds bloody great.

He's got a great ear/eye for detail, friendly and no nonsense. I'd happily recommend him to anybody and would consider throwing more music his way... and maybe I will. Hmmm."

David Johnson (The Jettes)
 

 
 
"Definitely the most "pain-free" experience I've had in a recording studio. Great to work with someone who listened, understood and acted on our ideas to get exactly the sound we wanted. Inspiring!"

Cliff Bailey (The Love Family)
 

 
Barclaycard commercials (music composition & production)


 

 
The Oscars Ceremony music



 
"Bobby produced one of our singles and remixed AND did a video for our latest single Liar Liar. all three were -honestly- beyond excellent, showing Bobby's profusion of talent and imagination. He is brilliant to bounce ideas off, really engages with a project without ever being pushy and his production and composition skills are second-to-none.

I could not recommend him more highly."

Nigel Firth (Vienna Ditto)
 

 
"I have worked with Bob a few times now and every time I record with him I get exactly what I asked for! The more info he gets about the tracks and sounds etc the better the results are. Bob has a great ear for different sounds and songs and will take time in making sure the track will sound clear and professional. He also has a great way of working with musicans and I always come away from the studio feeling that I have done my best performance possible for the song."

Camilla Jurrasek (The Love Family)

No comments:

Post a Comment